La Demeure Océane is located in Portsall, a charming coastal port that is part of the town of Ploudalmézeau in northern Finistère by the Iroise Sea.
This Port draws its fame from its rocks and incidentally from the sad sinking of the Amoco Cadiz in 1978.
Close to the tourist, heritage and natural sites of the region, Portsall is located 25 minutes from Brest.
WHAT TO DO ?
Whether you are attracted by nature, historical and cultural heritage or sports activities, there is something for everyone!
- The famous GR34 along the coast invites you to walk (150m)
- Megaliths of Guiligui historical sites it is a promontory dominating the Port of Portsall
- The rose garden and the Moulin Neuf animal park (3km)
- The peninsula of St Laurent (8km)
- Dunes of St Marguerite (23km)
- St Aurélien Church in Lampaul-Ploudalmézeau (5km)
- Pointe de Corsen (24km)
- The St Renan Market which is the largest market in Finistère every Saturday (15km)
- The Dune of Corn ar Gazel and Tréompan (9km)
- The Port of Porspoder sheltered from the prevailing winds and the charming natural Port of Melon (9km)
- The Port of L’Aber-Ildut, 1st seaweed port in Europe (15km) Departure port for Ouessant
In season, you can take the boat to Ouessant. The Finist'mer company offers several departures per week.
- Lannilis the Aber Benoît located between the aber Wrac'h and the Aber Ildut
- Landeda natural site of the abers (20km)
- Le Conquet, small city of character (30km) departure for the island of Ouessant.
- The archipelago of Molène
- Ouessant Island
- La Récré des 3 Curés, amusement park (40 attractions) located in Milizac-Guipronvel (17km)
Remember to plan market days in your holiday schedule.
- Ploudalmézeau market on the square: Friday
- Lannilis Market Place Leclerc Wednesday
- Marche de Plouzané Commerce Square: Wednesday
- Plouguerneau Market Place de L'Europe: Thursday
- St Renan market Saturday downtown
The nautical centers of the Pays d'Iroise offer many activities such as sailing, surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, water walking and scuba diving, etc...
Click on photo to see it full size
La Demeure Océane - 20 Rue de Bar al Lan, Portsall 29830 Ploudalmezeau - 02 98 48 77 42
Copyright 2021 - La Demeure Océane, Webmaster Abricode